Tri-County Literacy Challenge: Historic Scavenger Hunt
The Tri-County Literacy Center introduces itself to the Community with its first annual Tri-County Literacy Challenge - The Tri-County Historic Scavenger Hunt.
How to Compete
- All teams will receive three historical scavenger hunts. One for each TLC county.
- Each hunt contains 10 clues. Once each clue is solved, letters will be pulled from each answer to solve the final "Jumble" clue.
- All 11 clues must be correct to be entered into the drawing for prizes.
- Teams can choose to solve one, two or three hunts. an entry into the final drawing will be awarded for each correctly completed county hunt.
- All completed sheets must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on April 11, 2021 to be eligible for prizes.
- All winners under the age of 21 must be accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older to collect prizes which include alcohol.
- 1st Place: Tiki Tour on Lake George for 12 for 1.25 hours ($600 value)
- 2nd Place: $100 Gift Card to Salutis Restaurant in Lake George, 2 bottles of wine, hand-crafted quilt, bocce game, $25 Barnes & Noble gift card ($415 value)
- 3rd Place: Hand-crafted corn hole game, hand-crafted birdhouse, 2 bottles of wine, $25 gift card to Salutis Restaurant in Lake George, $25 Barnes & Noble gift card ($215 value)
Prizes will be randomly drawn from all correct entries received by April 11 at 11:59pm. Prize recipients will be contacted via email and posted on their Facebook page.
Purchase your Scavenger Hunt ticket: https://trilitcenter.org/scavenger-hunt/