High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care
High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care believes that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect as they near the end of their lives. HPH&PC has been doing just that for 24 years. High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care has offices in Queensbury, Port Henry & Saranac Lake and is a New York State licensed and certified health care corporation. It offers a holistic approach to end of life care that includes:
- Alleviation of physical discomfort
- Medical equipment to make the patient more comfortable
- 24/7 access to HPH&PC staff
- Emotional counseling for patients and families
- Occupational, Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Practical advice to assist with finances and legal matters
- Respite care for caregivers
- Processing of all medical insurance
Care is given in the location where the patient feels most comfortable - most often in the home. Care is also given in extended care facilities, hospital or any location that is willing to collaborate with High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care.
The well trained volunteers and professionals provide not only medical expertise, but also spiritual and compassionate support to patients and their loved ones allowing a patient to live their lives to the fullest….Hospice - Dignity, Comfort and Peace at the End of Life.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, making a donation or learning more, please contact High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care at 518-743-1672.