Celebrate Hudson Falls at Sandy Hill Days 2017
This year, the Village of Hudson Falls will again hold its annual celebration known as Sandy Hill Days. There will be a variety of events throughout the weekend of September 8th-9th, 2017. It will be a fun time for the whole family, with art & crafts, entertainment, music, food, and fireworks!
Events will take place in two locations: Paris Park and Juckett Park. Both locations will have a full schedule of events and entertainment!
- Paris Park is located behind the Village Hall at 220 Main Street.
- Juckett Park is located within the triangle connecting Park Place, River Street, and Main Street.
Sandy Hill Days will honor the past, celebrate the present, and look toward the future of the Village of Hudson Falls!
Schedule of Events:
Friday, September 8th
- 2:00 pm - Arts and Crafts Festival (featuring arts & crafts booths, exhibits, and food booths)
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Moreau Fun Band
- 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Vintage Country
- 4:00 pm - Bazaar Opens (featuring food, rides, games, and fun for all)
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Melody the Clown (magic, face painting, balloons)
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Jonathan Newell
Saturday, September 9th
- 10:00 am - Arts & Crafts Festival
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - John Lawrence Trio (singer/guitarist)
- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Melody the Clown
- 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm - Paul Gibbs & Jesscott Music
- 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm - The Hand Picked Band
- 11:00 am - Bazaar Opens
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Scott Pettis (saxaphone)
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Sparkles the Clown / Magic Dan
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Sparkles the Clown / Magic Dan
- 6:00 pm -10:00 pm - One For The Road
Stick around Juckett Park or Paris Park for a fantastic fireworks display at 10:00 pm on Saturday night.
Also on Saturday, you can enjoy a chicken BBQ at the Fire Station (behind the Village Hall).
Note: The Sandy Hill Days Committee is looking for help. If you're interested in volunteering, send an email to [email protected] Please help support this long-standing area event!
For more information about the event, please contact The Sandy Hill Days Committee at [email protected]