Celebrate Hudson Falls at Sandy Hill Days 2019
This year, the Village of Hudson Falls will again hold its annual celebration known as Sandy Hill Days. There will be a variety of events throughout the weekend of September 6 to 7, 2019. It will be a fun time for the whole family with arts and crafts, entertainment, music, food, and fireworks!
Events will take place in two locations: Paris Park and Juckett Park. Both locations will have a full schedule of events and entertainment!
- Paris Park is located behind the Village Hall at 220 Main Street.
- Juckett Park is located within the triangle connecting Park Place, River Street, and Main Street.
Sandy Hill Days honors the past, celebrates the present, and looks toward the future of the Village of Hudson Falls!
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 6
- 2pm: Arts & Crafts Festival (featuring arts and crafts booths, exhibits, and food booths)
- 4pm to 6pm: Moreau Fun Band
- 7pm to 10pm: Vintage Country
- 4pm: Bazaar (featuring food, rides, games, and fun for all)
- 5pm to 8pm: Jackie the Magician/Bee Bee the Clown
- 6pm to 9pm: Elvis Rock and Roll Country (with Drew Polsun)
Saturday, September 7
- 10am: Arts & Crafts Festival
- 12pm to 2pm: Drew Polsun/Elvis Rock & Roll Country
- 2pm to 4pm: Melody the Clown
- 2:30pm to 5pm: Paul Gibbs and Jesscott Music
- 6pm to 9:30pm: The Hand Picked Band
- 11am Bazaar
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm: Line Dancing
- 3pm to 5pm: Sparkles the Clown/Magic Dan
- 6pm to 8pm: Sparkles the Clown/Magic Dan
- 6pm to 9:30pm: Willie Playmore Band
Stick around Juckett Park or Paris Park for a fantastic fireworks display at 10:00 pm on Saturday night.
Also on Saturday, you can enjoy a chicken BBQ at the Fire Station (behind the Village Hall).
For more information about the event, please visit sandyhilldays.com.