Perfect for Father’s Day, The Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail will host its first ever wine and cheese tour of eight local wineries all weekend long!
The Upper Hudson Valley Wine Trail is now 12 wineries strong with others on the way, supporting New York’s newest wine region. Wineries from Lake George to Ballston Spa will participate in the tour, offering four wine tastings and samples of fresh and local cheeses at each winery to celebrate National Dairy Month!
When: Saturday, June 15 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. AND Sunday June 16 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tickets: $30 advance purchase, $35 at the door, $5 designated driver, ticket valid for one visit at each winery this weekend only!
- Adirondack Winery
- Amorici Vineyard, 637 Colonel Burch Rd., Valley Falls, NY
- Johnston’s Winery
- Ledge Rock Hill Winery, 41 Stewart Dam Rd., Corinth, NY
- Oliva Vineyards, 2074 State Rte. 4, Fort Edward, NY
- Swedish Hill Winery, 379 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY
- The Saratoga Winery
- Thirsty Owl Saratoga, 184 S. Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY