Food trucks, a wine and cheese tour, and…reptiles? Yes! See what’s happening in the Glens Falls region, and get updated on a couple of events that have been postponed or cancelled.
Event Highlights & Updates to Know About in the Glens Falls Area
Don’t Miss the Last Food Truck Corral of the Season!
The Shirt Factory has a robust lineup for the last Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral for this year, happening today, September 9: Reptile Adventure, three stages of live music, fire trucks and other first responders on Curran Lane, and more. Plus, a portion of all food sales tonight go to the Adirondack Vets House. Find them on Facebook for a full list of vendors!
The Cheese Tour With Wine & Beer Is This Weekend in Washington County
There’s another event foodies cannot miss: The Cheese Tour With Wine & Beer in Washington County, September 11 and 12. Be sure to check out Argyle Cheese Farmer’s new location in Hudson Falls and enjoy local cheese, wine, beer, cider, and more from other area farmers and producers.
More Events to Check Out This Weekend & Beyond
Here’s what else is happening:
- Walking Tour of the Historic District of Fort Edward: September 10 (and other dates)
- Queensbury Senior Citizens Book Sale: September 10
- Eastbound Throwdown in Salem: September 10 – 11
- Fort Salem Theater – Always Patsy Cline: September 10 – 12
- Adirondack VetteFest Weekend at The Queensbury Hotel: September 10 – 12
- Witch Hats Craft & Sip at The Shirt Factory: September 11
- Live at Hicks Orchard – Mamie Minch: September 11
- 50s and 60s Show at Little Theater on the Farm: September 11
- Lake George Dinner Theatre – Buyer & Cellar: through September 12
2 More Glens Falls Area Events Cancelled
Last week we reported on the cancellation of WingFest and PetFest; two more popular events have also been postponed for at least another year, Glens Falls FitFest (originally scheduled for October 2), and Sandy Hill Days (originally scheduled for this weekend, September 10 and 11) in Hudson Falls.
FitFest was cancelled, according to the Glens Falls Collaborative, because of rising COVID-19 cases in the area. Sandy Hill Days won’t be happening due to a lack of volunteers and a reconstruction happening at Paris Park, one of two Hudson Falls parks where the festival is held.
Fortunately, we have all of the above events and more taking place to keep us busy and entertained in the Glens Falls area!