1 reviews from our community
We checked in on 8/25/18 with our handicap son and our two grandsons. My grandson as he always does when we get into the room he opened the microwave and their was food on the turntable, You could tell the floor hadn't been vacuumed and the bathroom had mold on the floor behind the toilet. We took the kids swimming and on the way to the pool we told the front deck about the issues. We came back from swimming and no one had taken care of the issues. Took the kids out to dinner downtown and had to come back to put our leftovers in the fridge and still no one took are of the issues by this time it was 8:30 pm. So again i said something about the issues and left to go downtown. Came back around 11 pm to get ready for bed check the issues and still no one had come to take care of things. Get the kids to sleep and the fire alarm went off so we had to get all the kids out of the room and remember to grab the important this. We heard people talking about the power going off in their room. No police or fire department ever showed to check the hotel to make sure it was safe. The staff at the hotel was sending people back to there rooms. So we made the choice to leave to go home with the family due to the nasty room we had. (I was thankful that the alarm at least worked). We where not the only ones who made the choice to leave either. This is ONE HOTEL I WILL NEVER STAY IN AGAIN and I would tell everyone not to stay either.