The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Mar 26, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
Thurman Maple Days Weekend 3
Celebrate the start of of the 2022 spring season at Thurman Maple Days, where nature is a way of life, and sugaring is second nature.
For three weekends in a row, the five largest maple syrup producers in the Adirondack region and five nearby farms open their doors to the public for Thurman Maple Days. Celebrate spring with free tours, tastings, and demonstrations, with a vast array of food and souvenirs available to take home.
During this three weekend celebration, you'll be able to taste the finest maple syrup, watch maple tree sawmill operations, and even taste sheep cheese and hang out with llamas. As a self-guided tour, you'll be in the driver's seat and have the ability to visit all farms or spend your time at the ones you enjoy most. Follow the arrow signs at nearly every corner in town.
- Weekend 1: March 12 & 13
- Weekend 2: March 19 & 20
- Weekend 3: March 26 & 27
- Blackberry Hill Farm & Sanctuary, 15 Mud Street, Athol, NY 12810 - certified organic vegetables and poultry, non-GMO pork
- Martin's Lumber and Certified Tree Farm, 280 Valley Road, Warrensburg, NY 12885 - certified tree farm showcasing silviculture (the monitoring of science of woodlands and forests), also offering jewelry, pottery, rustic wooden signs, and more
- Nettle Meadow Farm, 484 South Johnsburg Road, Warrensburg, NY 12885 - farm tours and sheep/goat cheese tasting
- Peru Llama Farm, 661 High Street, Athol, NY 12810 - hang out with a llama named Critter, and if you're lucky, snag a kiss
- Whitefields Farm, 95 Mountain Road, Athol, NY 12810 - cage-free, all-natural turkeys and chickens