Make Your Own Holiday-Themed Trivia Game
You've been hearing them since the beginning of November, but now it's time to see how much you've been paying attention to those familiar holiday songs! See if you can finish the lyrics below, and don't be surprised if it leads to some caroling.
Once you've finished with our trivia game, try making your own. Write some fun holiday trivia questions and have your family and friends play the game when they visit this holiday season.
Finish The Lyrics:
1. "Glories stream from heaven afar,Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!__ __ __ __ __!" - Silent Night
2. "Now we're all so proud of grandpa,He's been taking this so well.__ __ __ __ __ __," - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
3. "Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, Rudolph with your nose so bright, __ __ __ __ __ __?” - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
4. "Happy golden days of YoreFaithful friends who are dear to us__ __ __ __ __ __" - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
5. At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting my prideI really can't stay - Baby don't hold outAhh, __ __ __ __" - Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Christ the Savior is born
- See him in there watching football
- Won't you guide my sleigh tonight
- Gather near to us once more
- But it's cold outside