When the autumn sun sets over Liberty Ridge in Schaghticoke, NY, the farm transforms into a haunted nightmare. This fall, experience the Capital Region's most terrifying haunted houses and mazes at Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm!
Prepare for Another Season of Screams at Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm
The Capital Region comes alive with unique haunted attractions during Halloween season, and Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm is one of the best. If you love getting scared, then this is the place to be. Your nightmares will turn into a reality as you encounter the scariest monsters and creepiest creatures you can imagine.
What makes Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm special is that you can experience 5 haunted attractions in 1 location for 1 ticket price. Each attraction is scarier than the one before, so by the end, your whole group will be trembling with fear.
- Underground Tunnel - Travel in time from a coal miners’ worst nightmare into an industrial steam punk dungeon.
- Field of Screams - Under the Harvest Moon, the Zombies wake to hunt the field. Will you make it out of the haunted corn maze, or will you become one of them?
- Farmer's Haunted House - The Farmer takes care of everyone who walks through his home. Enter if you dare..
- Forest of Fear - A faint foot path leading from the Farmer’s House. No one knows exactly where the path leads. Don’t stray, the old Farmer is out in the woods.
- 3D McCobb Manor - In this live 3D haunted experience, you'll have to sneak your way out of the McCobb Manor.
Nightmares at Liberty Ridge Farm also features a Psychic Sideshow featuring the thrills and excitement of a carnival midway, a Backyard Grill offering a selection of food, and more.