The 80-acre Ridge/Jenkinsville Park in Queensbury is home to a variety of local sports leagues who utilize the park's athletic fields and facilities. The park also features a playground, picnic tables, and more.
Established in 1989, Ridge/Jenkinsville Park is a large public park that contains multiple athletic fields and picnicking areas. The site's amenities include:
- Four-Field Softball Complex
- Four Multi-Sport Athletic Fields
- Basketball Court
- Eight PickleBall Courts
- Picnic Tables
- Picnic Shelter
- Bathrooms Available During Supervised Activities
- Concession/Vending Areas
- Walking Track Around Softball Field
- Portable Restroom (Open Seasonally)
- NEW as of 2024: 9-Hole Disc Golf Course!
The park is open daily during daylight hours.
Please Note: The athletic fields at the park can be rented by filling out the proper rental forms.