Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 1
Winter Carnival Weekend 1: Feburary 1 and 2, 2020
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: Opening Weekend!
- Sat 12:00PM - Opening Ceremonies - MacDonald Pier in Shepard Park
- Sat 12:30PM until gone - Chili Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 1:00PM - Outhouse Races - Registration at The Lagoon at 9:30AM
- Sat 1:45PM-3:45PM - MYO Snow Tie-Dyed LGWC Tee-Shirts - Souvenir Tent Shepard Park ($15 each or 2/$25)
- Sat 4:00PM - LGWC Parade - Begins at Fort William Henry, travels north on Canada Street, ends at Amherst Street
- Sat 4:45PM until gone - S'mores at the Beach
- Sat 4:45PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar at the Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - over the lake
- Sun 11:00AM-2:00PM - Youth Hockey - off Shepard Park Beach
- Sun 12:00PM until gone - MYO "Sundae" Fun Day
- Sun 12:30PM-2:00PM - Karaoke/Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sun 2:00PM - Super Bowl Sunday Warm Up-Keg Toss - sign up at Souvenir Tent at Shepard Park Beach by 1:45PM
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.