The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Feb 16, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 3
Winter Carnival Weekend 3: Feburary 16 and 17, 2019
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: President's Weekend!
- Sat 9:00AM - ATV Poker Run - Registration from 9:00AM-11:00AM at Back Street Bar
- Sat 12:00PM - 1:00PM - Zumba with Lisa Camp at King Neptune's
- Sat 12:00PM till gone - Chowder Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 12:00PM-3:00PM - Ice Diving Demonstration - Near Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 12:00PM- AMA Sanctioned Motorcycle & ATV Races
- Sat 12:30PM-2:00PM - Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 1:30PM-3:30PM - MYO Snow Tie-Dyed T-Shirts - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $12)
- Sat 4:00PM till gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - Over Lake George
- Sun 11:00AM-2:00PM - Youth Hockey
- Sun 12:00PM - AMA Sanctioned Motorcycle & ATV Races
- Sun 12:00PM till gone - MYO Sundae Fun Day - Shepard Park
- Sun 12:00PM-3:00PM - Ice Diving Demo - Shepard Park Beach
- Sun 12:00PM-3:00PM - AFLAC Duck Race Fundraiser - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $10 per duck, race will be February 24th)
- Sun 3:00PM - Cooking Demo - Shepard Park Amphitheater
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.