1 reviews from our community
- Unplugged Summer Fun: Youth Drop-Off ProgramToday until Friday, Aug 12, 2022Join us on the Farm for our 1/2 day, week-long drop off programs with daily activities include Group Games, Gardening, Flower Crafts, Outdoor Exploration & Inquiry activities PLUS a fresh...
- Wondering, Wandering Wednesday: Measuring the HarvestTodayUsing our harvest from the Exploration Garden, we will explore these questions and many more! In this program, we will estimate measurements, plus learn about and use different measurement tools!...
- Park Patio Summer Music Series: Brian FitzgeraldTodayCome out for dinner, drinks, and live music overlooking City Park! Join the Queensbury Hotel Wednesdays from 4pm to 8pm all summer long. New this year: Make reservations in advance...
- Quince Cider Release Party!TodayRelease Party Hosted by Slyboro Ciderhouse Granville, NY
- Take a Bite!TodayTake a Bite is scheduled for every Wednesday from July 6 to August 10 in downtown Glens Falls! Restaurants offer "small plates" priced at $1 to $5 while guests stroll...
- Conversations With the Past: The First Activities of the Lincoln Memorial (Zoom)TodayWhile many think of Lincoln as the great emancipator and uniter, many more know him simply for his memorial. For as great of a leader, commander, and person as Lincoln...
- History of the Huletts Hotels and the Wyatt Family who owned them from 1913 to 1947TodayLecture Hosted by Friends of Historic Huletts Landing Dresden, NY
- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeThursday, Aug 11, 2022 until Monday, Aug 15, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeThursday, Aug 11, 2022 until Monday, Aug 15, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Games on the Lawn at The ChapmanThursday, Aug 11, 2022Join us for an hour of Victorian Era games out on the lawn! From handkerchief throwing to potato races, these tech-free games are sure to be fun. Good for ages...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
8 Events You’ll Want to Check Out This Weekend in Glens Falls
August 4th, 2022
From bike rides to haunted history tours, this weekend in Glens Falls brings a wide variety of events to enjoy! Plus, take a look at a couple for a good cause that are coming up... Continue Reading »
Find Outdoor Movies, Music & Summertime Fun in Glens Falls This Weekend
July 28th, 2022
What are you doing for the last weekend in July? The Glens Falls region will be rocking with live music, performances, and more classic summer fun, plus there are a couple of events to check... Continue Reading »
Keep the Kids Entertained, Enjoy Live Performances & Find More Weekend Fun Around Glens Falls
July 22nd, 2022
This weekend might be one to visit a local splash pad, like the one shown here at Crandall Park! Find out what else is going on in and near Glens Falls, including more fun for... Continue Reading »
The Park Theater Announces 2022/23 Season
July 21st, 2022
The Park Theater is back with an incredible lineup for the 2022/23 season! This year will feature The Park Presents concert series, Tribute Band Rewind, Live & Local, Comedy After Dark, and Third Thursday Jazz.... Continue Reading »
Six Flags Great Escape Looking to Hire 200 Positions for Fright Fest 2022Visit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
July 20th, 2022
If you’re looking for a scarily fun job this fall, Six Flags Great Escape is the place for you! The park is holding two job fairs this July, with the goal of hiring 200 positions... Continue Reading »