- Grease at Fort Salem TheaterToday until Sunday, Jul 3, 2022With a hip-shaking rock 'n' roll score featuring hits like "Summer Nights," "Greased Lightnin'," and "We Go Together," Grease celebrates Rydell High's class of 1959 in all their duck-tailed, bobby-soxed,...
- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeToday until Monday, Jul 4, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeToday until Monday, Jul 4, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Corinth Fourth of JulyTodayEnjoy a fireworks show from the EMBA field on River Street at dusk!
- Coca-Cola July 4th Fest at the Six Flags Great EscapeToday until Monday, Jul 4, 2022Six Flags Great Escape, the Thrill Capital of upstate New York, and Coca-Cola are throwing the biggest July 4th celebration, Saturday, July 2 to Monday, July 4. The park promises...
- Museum Tours (Docent-led Tours)TodayThe Hyde is offering free guided tours today from 1-3pm. This is a docent-led tour, which means you will have the opportunity to learn fascinating details about the collection and...
- An Afternoon with ElvisTodayJuly 2nd, Saturday, 2 pm - 9 pm Little Theater on the Farm presents An Afternoon with Elvis!
- Strand Summer Slam at the Charles R. Wood ParkToday until Sunday, Jul 3, 2022Join us for our inaugural Strand Summer Slam at the Charles R. Wood Park in Lake George on Saturday, July 2nd & Sunday, July 3rd. This is a free music...
- Live at Argyle Brewing: Mark & JillTodayMark & Jill won the 2022 the Capital Region Thomas Edison Awards "Blues Artist of the Year". They were the winners of the Capital Region Blues Network competition and were...
- Swing: Matthew Piazzi and the Debonairs at Slyboro CiderhouseTodayOccasionally we do something really special and we want you to be part of it! This Saturday night 7-9pm, please join us for a magical night of live music, wood-fired pizza...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Adirondack Theatre Festival Bringing a New Adaptation of The Hobbit to Glens Falls
July 1st, 2022
Tolkien lovers of Upstate New York, your time has come: Adirondack Theatre Festival is bringing The Hobbit to life in downtown Glens Falls! This new production opens on July 6th and follows on the heels... Continue Reading »
The Take a Bite Food Festival is Back for Summer 2022!
June 30th, 2022
Take a Bite is back! From July 6th through August 10th, this downtown food festival will take place every Wednesday from 5-7 pm. While guests enjoy live bands on the streets of downtown Glens Falls,... Continue Reading »
Fourth of July, Fireworks, Take a Bite News & More Around Glens Falls
June 30th, 2022
The Glens Falls Symphony brings back its annual Independence Day celebration in Crandall Park this weekend, and there’s much more to report on – including a special Take a Bite event next month. Fourth of... Continue Reading »
Events for Foodies, A Revamped Park & Newsy Tidbits to Know Around Glens Falls
June 23rd, 2022
Rain may be forecasted for today, but the Shirt Factory says they’ve got all the tents you need to have a great time at the weekly food truck festival. Check out what else is going... Continue Reading »
The Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is Back!Visit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
June 18th, 2022
After a successful kick-off last year, the Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is back with an incredible lineup for 2022! This free concert series, which is presented by the The Park Theater, takes place every... Continue Reading »