0 reviews from our community
- Spectral 'Ghost' Tours of the Old Fort House Museum GroundsToday until Sunday, Sep 19, 2021Bring your cell phone to capture 'Spectral Images' while on this outdoor walking tour of the 3 acre Museum Campus with Paul Stillman of 'Historically Speaking' as your Colonial Character...
- Transformations: The Art of John Van AlstineToday until Sunday, Sep 19, 2021Adirondacks-based artist John Van Alstine (b. 1952) combines found twentieth-century industrial steel with natural elements to examine the relationship between man and environment.
- Introductory Retaining Wall WorkshopToday until Sunday, Sep 19, 2021A two-day introductory retaining wall workshop with DSC Journeyman, Alex Miller.
- Walking Tour of the Historic District of Fort EdwardTodayNEW History Walks of the Historic District of Fort Edward - with 'insider information' and a Cemetery Stop. Walking Tour takes approx. 1hr. and starts at the Museum Campus. Cash...
- Adirondack Friends Quaker Meeting for WorshipTodayRegular Meeting for Worship with group prayer, meditation, singing, and Pastor's message. In recognition of International Day of Peace, friends will gather after meeting on the lawn to share prayer,...
- International Day of Peace GatheringTodayIn recognition of International Day of Peace, friends will gather on the lawn to share prayer, meditation and song for Peace. Refreshments afterward....
- Live at Argyle Brewing's Depot: Sara MilonovichTodaySara's among the elite in our concert series as she fits all categories from Road Rambler (accomplished), to Arrivals (new album, Northeast), to 51GR8 (local 518).
- Mimosas, Cheesecake and Painting!!TodaySip and Swirl of Greenwich is hosting a Mimosas, cheesecake and painting event. Spaces are limited. Call or message to reserve your spot!
- High Peaks Bluegrass BandTodaySeptember 19th, Sunday 2 pm Little Theater on the Farm presents the High Peaks Bluegrass Band
- Live at The Strand - The Tristan McIntosh ProjectTodayAmerican Idol Finalist and multi-instrumentalist Tristan McIntosh performs with a full band.
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Glens Falls Gears Up for Fall With Fun Events, Apple Picking & More
September 16th, 2021
We’re starting to see the beginning of foliage in the region, and fall fun is happening now! Find out what’s going on in and around Glens Falls below, including details on the next Haunted House... Continue Reading »
It’s All About the Events This Week in the Glens Falls Region!
September 9th, 2021
Food trucks, a wine and cheese tour, and…reptiles? Yes! See what’s happening in the Glens Falls region, and get updated on a couple of events that have been postponed or cancelled. Event Highlights & Updates... Continue Reading »
Prepare For Labor Day Weekend Fun & See What Else Is Going On In Glens Falls
September 2nd, 2021
September is finally underway, and there’s a lot going on in Glens Falls, especially with Labor Day weekend coming up. Learn about fun festivals and events, see what’s happening at The Shirt Factory, and read... Continue Reading »
Derby Fun, Local Theater Happenings & More News to Know in Glens Falls
August 26th, 2021
Editor’s Note 08/27/21 9:45am: The Feeder Canal Canoe/Kayak Race & Recreational Paddle scheduled for August 28 has been cancelled due to no water in the canal, and has therefore been removed from this article. The... Continue Reading »
Get the Latest on Glens Falls Area Events: WashCo Fair, a 5K & MoreVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
August 19th, 2021
Enjoy upcoming fair fun and more end-of-summer events, and catch up on local Glens Falls news tidbits, including a bookstore for sale. Upcoming Events to Check Out Around the Area Here’s what’s going on today... Continue Reading »