- Haunted History Tours at the Old Fort HouseTodayHaunted History Tours of the Old Fort House will take place at 4pm on select weekend days by reservation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 518-747-9600 (min of 2 people, max of...
- $99 Pop-Up Show to Benefit UkraineToday until Saturday, Oct 1, 2022Join LARAC for a 2 day pop-up exhibit to benefit the Ukraine. All pieces will be priced at $99.
- Storytime Friday!TodayEveryone is welcome at our recurring program, Storytime Fridays! We'll be reading "I'm Sorry, Grover: A Rosh Hashanah Tale" by Tilda Balsley and Ellen Fischer on Friday, September 30 at...
- BooTown by Day GhoulTown by NightTodayHalloween activities and fun for all ages.
- Hocus Pocus Double Feature at the Greenwich Free LibraryTodayJoin to see a double feature of "Hocus Pocus" and "Hocus Pocus 2" this Halloween season!
- Dylan's Birthday Bash FundraiserTodayEveryone is invited to come help us celebrate Dylan McDonnell's 45th Birthday at The Queensbury Hotel on Friday, September 30th. As you may know, Dylan is diagnosed with Friedreich's Ataxia,...
- Collaborative Cuisine featuring Galway Rock Vineyard and WineryTodayAfter a successful summer season, Collaborative Cuisine returns to highlight new partners this fall. You can expect more outstanding menus created by Chef Matt Bolton, brought to life and served...
- Live at The Depot: The BlackoutsTodayThe Blackouts are a 4 piece Classic Rock / Blues band who play regularly in Capitol District venues like: Gaffney's, Bailey's, The Local, Brown's Brewing Co, Saratoga City Tavern, Saratoga...
- Sip & Paint on Slate - Early Fall SessionTodaySip and Paint Hosted by Slate Valley Museum in Granville NY
- Live at The Grateful Den: Two Shoes DuoTodayEnjoy some Americana, blues, folk, rock, and a little country with the Two Shoes Duo.
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Find Seasonal Festivals & Worthwhile Fundraisers Around Glens Falls This Weekend
September 29th, 2022
Weekend fun around Glens Falls includes the opening of a new haunted attraction in Fort Ann, a first-ever music and skate festival in Lake George, and more with seasonal food, live performances, and a gaming... Continue Reading »
Balloons, Bigfoot & More Fantastic Fall Events Happening Around Glens Falls This Weekend
September 22nd, 2022
It’s all about the Adirondack Balloon Festival in the Glens Falls region this weekend, but take a look at what else is going on below, including the annual sasquatch-themed festival in Whitehall and a glowingly... Continue Reading »
A Monarch Festival, Wizard Festival & More Exciting Happenings Around Glens Falls
September 15th, 2022
Have you heard of the new Monarch Festival taking place at Crandall Park? What about the Queensbury Wizard Fest? Check out these inaugural happenings plus more fun in the Glens Falls region! Monarch Festival September... Continue Reading »
Food, Fun & A Festival or Two Around Glens Falls This Weekend
September 9th, 2022
You cannot miss out on the Cheese Tour With Wine, Beer & Cider in Washington County! See what else is going on in and near Glens Falls this weekend below. Eastbound Throwdown September 9 &... Continue Reading »
Choose From Multiple Music Events This Weekend & Find More Fun Around Glens FallsVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
September 1st, 2022
It’s all about the music this Labor Day Weekend in the Glens Falls region! Check out all the happenings below, including the last Fridays at the Lake in Lake George and a former The Voice... Continue Reading »