- Vermont State FairToday until Saturday, Aug 20, 2022Head to the Vermont State Fair for fun, food, and entertainment! The Fair runs from Tuesday, August 16th to Saturday, August 20th, 2022.
- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeToday until Monday, Aug 22, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeToday until Monday, Aug 22, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Games on the Lawn at The ChapmanTodayJoin us for an hour of Victorian Era games out on the lawn! From handkerchief throwing to potato races, these tech-free games are sure to be fun. Good for ages...
- Haunted History Tours at the Old Fort HouseTodayHaunted History Tours of the Old Fort House will take place at 4pm on select weekend days by reservation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 518-747-9600 (min of 2 people, max of...
- Trivia at The Grateful DenTodayTeams up to four. Winning teams receive drink chips. Eat, drink, play, and win!
- Children's Event: Raccoons Go Rafting, with Rachel VogelTodayJoin us for a reading and craft activity with author Rachel Vogel, who will share her new picture book, Raccoons Go Rafting. This craft is hosted by Battenkill Books in...
- Thursday Market & Food Truck CorralTodayThe Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral returns with a great assortment of food trucks, food vendors, and more every Thursday from May 19 through September 8, 2022.
- ACE! Glens Falls Street Festival & Creative Economy Panel DiscussionTodayJoin us for an ACE! sponsored Glens Falls Arts District Street Festival. Out on the street we will have a celebration of Glens Falls Arts and Culture including an interactive...
- Canning the Harvest WorkshopTodayHave you ever wanted to can at home? This hands-on workshop includes a cucumber harvest, brine making and creating your own jar to process and take home to enjoy! Come...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Walking Tours, Visual Arts, Live Music & More Upcoming Events in Glens Falls
August 11th, 2022
The weather is forecasted to be great this weekend in Glens Falls (warm, but not excruciatingly hot!), so it might be a great time to go on a walking tour, check out an outdoor movie... Continue Reading »
8 Events You’ll Want to Check Out This Weekend in Glens Falls
August 4th, 2022
From bike rides to haunted history tours, this weekend in Glens Falls brings a wide variety of events to enjoy! Plus, take a look at a couple for a good cause that are coming up... Continue Reading »
Find Outdoor Movies, Music & Summertime Fun in Glens Falls This Weekend
July 28th, 2022
What are you doing for the last weekend in July? The Glens Falls region will be rocking with live music, performances, and more classic summer fun, plus there are a couple of events to check... Continue Reading »
Keep the Kids Entertained, Enjoy Live Performances & Find More Weekend Fun Around Glens Falls
July 22nd, 2022
This weekend might be one to visit a local splash pad, like the one shown here at Crandall Park! Find out what else is going on in and near Glens Falls, including more fun for... Continue Reading »
The Park Theater Announces 2022/23 SeasonVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
July 21st, 2022
The Park Theater is back with an incredible lineup for the 2022/23 season! This year will feature The Park Presents concert series, Tribute Band Rewind, Live & Local, Comedy After Dark, and Third Thursday Jazz.... Continue Reading »