14th Annual Adirondack Brewery Oktoberfest
Enjoy a day full of all things Oktoberfest with the beautiful Lake George Fall foliage as your backdrop. A portion of proceeds from Oktoberfest will benefit the local Lions Club Chapter.
What to expect at Oktoberfest: nonstop polka music, Adirondack Brewery Beer Garden, bratwurst, dancing, knackwurst, keg tossing, weisswurst, potato pancakes, stein hoisting, New York State guest breweries, costume contest, endless beer sampling, local wine, craft cider, cornhole, dancing chickens, fall foliage, artisan cheese, and more.
- Entry to Oktoberfest
- 1 Oktoberfest branded 5-oz sampler stein
- 1 food voucher ($10 value), included in DD ticket
- Unlimited sampling of Adirondack Brewery beer and cider, NYS guest brewery beer, and local wine and cider
- Entry into the many games and contests held throughout the day, prizes awarded to winners
- Free parking in the large High Peaks Distilling/Biscotti Brothers lot at 1 Canada Street