The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Sep 19, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
The ADK 5K course is truly special and provides a memorable run. Sweeping views of Lake George are visible throughout the race. The course hugs the lake in this out and back. Hills are minimal: the biggest (only a 60' climb) occurs on the course between Beach Road and 9L (at Garrisons).
- Chip timed, beautiful course
- Free Modern Pilsner Glass and custom ADK 5K face mask to all finishers.
- Great team and group incentives.
- Stay for lunch with the Hops, Chops & Roll Food Truck and Adirondack Brewery Brewpub.
- Packet pickup will be contactless
- Runners will be assigned a bubble on the brewery lawn. This will be a circle painted on the grass where you and your household/group are permitted to socialize together. Packet pickup and post-race food will be provided in that bubble
- While you are not actively running or inside a private bubble, you will be required to wear a face mask
- Start times will be staggered. All results will be based on chip time
- Current restrictions require that you must live in the Capital Region or one of the contiguous counties to participate. That includes Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Warren, Washington, Delaware, Dutchess, Essex, Hamilton, Fulton, Montgomery, Ulster, and Schoharie Counties
Get more details: https://www.greatamericanbreweryraces.com/adk-5k