The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Oct 19, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Locktoberfest is a Celebration of the Harvest on New York State's Canals! Join us for our fabulous Fall Festival, the perfect event for your whole family. Free children's activities and live music from some of the area's best entertainers. Delicious food and unique local products made by our wonderful artisans and farmers. A craft beer tasting tent where you can sample the best of the region all in one place. There will be a 5K for all you runners out there! Visit the Fort Edward Canal Street Marketplace website and Facebook page for more information about the event. (Canalstreetmarketplace.org)
To Celebrate Locktoberfest, Fort Edward Historical Association will have ALL of the campus buildings and displays (with the exception of the Old Fort House) open FREE to the public. The Old Fort House Museum Building tours will be available for $5.00 per person and open from 1-5 pm. FEHA will also be a holding PUMPKIN Carving/Decorating Contest with a PUMPKIN GLOW Tour at Dusk (Pumpkins will be available for purchase for adults and free for children under 12 yrs old). Also, our Ghost Tour w/ Benjamin Franklin will take place at 7:45 pm ($15.00 a person).
For More Info call 518-747-9600
Locktoberfest 2019 Entertainment Lineup
- 1:00 PM – Across the Pond
- 2:00 PM - Whiskey River Band
- 3:00 pm – Heather Richards
- 4:00 pm – Old Friends Band
- 5:00 pm – High Peaks Bluegrass Band
Old Fort House Museum Lineup
- Museum Tours 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Pumpkin Carving/Decorating 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Pumpking Glow Tours 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM
- Ghost Tours of Haunted Happenings w/Benjamin Franklin $15.00 per person 7:45 PM - 8:45 PM