The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Sep 24, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
Sasquatch Festival & Calling Contest
Enjoy speakers, vendors, food, music, and more at the annual Sasquatch Calling Festival!
Family friendly, pet friendly, and happens rain or shine.
There will be over 75 vendors in attendance this year!
- 11am: The Ecounter - Brian Gosselin
- 11:45am: Hoaxes - Steve Kulls
- 12:30pm: Hominoids & Handprints - Karac St. Laurent
- 1:15pm: Field Work - Mike Anne
- 2pm: Local Evidence - Paul Bartholomew
- 2:45pm: Scientific Defiance - The Forest Fleur team
- 3:30pm: Future of Sasquatch - The Forest Fleur team
- 4pm: Dance Performance
- 4:30pm: Speaker Panel Q&A
- 5pm: Calling Contest
New this year: The Sasquatch Festival takes over both Whitehall parks, and there will be a Sasquatch Mystical Beer Garden at Riverside Park.
Street parking is limited on Skenesborough Drive. Parking is available at the Whitehall Recreation Center, as well as main streets around the village.
Find out more: https://sasquatchfestivalny.godaddysites.com/