0 reviews from our community
- Masterpieces & Mysteries ExhibitionToday until Monday, Aug 2, 2021This exhibit highlights artistic treasures and art historical queries drawn from the Hyde's vaults.
- John Van AlstineToday until Monday, Aug 2, 2021This exhibit draws from 60 sculptures in bronze and stone created during pandemic-imposed isolation.
- Summer Bomb Pop ExhibitionToday until Monday, Aug 2, 2021This exhibition brings together contemporary abstract painting with twentieth-century works.
- Next to NormalToday until Sunday, Aug 1, 2021Friday, July 23-Sunday, August 1 | Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00PM; Sundays at 2:00PM Fort Salem Theater Mainstage (11 E Broadway, Salem, NY 12090) | Directed by Kyle West | Music...
- Show V: Guiding LightToday until Saturday, Jul 31, 2021Featured Artists: Amanda Kavanagh, Katherine LaMere Fortman & Lee Shippey
- ATF: Slow FoodToday until Saturday, Jul 31, 2021There's no escape from the world's worst waiter. On their anniversary, a famished couple battle with an absurd waiter who has them questioning everything from the menu to their marriage!...
- Transformations: The Art of John Van AlstineToday until Sunday, Aug 1, 2021Adirondacks-based artist John Van Alstine (b. 1952) combines found twentieth-century industrial steel with natural elements to examine the relationship between man and environment.
- Jazz Night at The QueensburyToday until Saturday, Jul 31, 2021Jazz is back at The Q! Join us every Friday & Saturday night for appetizers and cocktails in a socially distanced setting while you enjoy live jazz music in our...
- Antique Fair & Flea Market - Fort Edward Historical AssociationToday until Sunday, Aug 1, 2021Join us at the Washington County Fairgrounds for an Antique Fair and Flea Market. Early Buyer Admission $10 (all three days), Weekend Admission $5. Friday 7am-4pm, Sat. 8am-5pm, Sun. 9am-4pm.
- Churney Gurney Mountain Bike & Trail Run RaceTodayThe 4th annual Churney Gurney 5 Mile Trail Race will take place on Saturday July 31st . This is a great course and will showcase many of the Gurney Lane...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Find Fun for Everyone in Glens Falls With Upcoming Kids Theater & More
July 29th, 2021
The Adirondack Theatre Festival’s children’s production is happening in City Park, free kids theater takes place in Crandall Park on Tuesdays from the Glens Falls Community Theater, and there’s more happening for every member of... Continue Reading »
Find Out the Latest Glens Falls News From ATF Shows to A New History Challenge
July 22nd, 2021
We’ve got the latest on Adirondack Theatre Festival shows, other plays and live entertainment happening in the area, and a scavenger hunt-style challenge you can do in Glens Falls. Upcoming Events in Glens Falls to... Continue Reading »
Explore the Region’s Historical Footprint with the Chapman Challenge
July 22nd, 2021
Take on the new Chapman Challenge by visiting some of the most unique and historical sites around the area. Whether you’re looking to do some outdoor exploring, historical digging, or are just getting to know... Continue Reading »
Browse Upcoming Events & Get Your Glens Falls Good News for the Week
July 15th, 2021
Live music, theater, food, and the arts top this week’s picks of area events going on. Scroll down for some good local news, including a television show pilot based on a village close to Glens... Continue Reading »
Kids Theater Comes to Crandall Park, Take a Bite Returns & More Glens Falls HappeningsVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
July 8th, 2021
Get in the know with what’s happening in the Glens Falls region, including new and free children’s theater performances, a new disc golf course, and more. Browse Upcoming Events In & Near Glens Falls Take... Continue Reading »