1043 U.S. State Route 9
Queensbury, NY 12804
Queensbury, NY 12804
When: Saturday, Dec 10, 2022 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Where: Northway Brewing Co 1043 Route 9 Queensbury, NY 12804
Cost: $20 donation for photo with Santa sent to you digitally
Bring your whole family including your well behaved and properly leashed dog to Dog Paws & Santa Claus. There will be a cash bar and a food truck, raffle baskets,...
- Ticonderoga Area North Country ChristmasToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce in coordination with several area businesses and organizations will host the 13th Annual Ticonderoga Area North Country Christmas Celebration from Saturday, November 26th through...
- Birds of a FeatherToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022"Birds of a Feather" recounts the story of Roy and Silo, the two Central Park Zoo chinstrap penguins who partnered, adopted an egg, hatched and raised a chick together. Roy...
- Holiday Lighted NightsToday until Sunday, Dec 11, 2022Make Holiday Lighted Nights the start of a new holiday tradition! This drive-thru experience will be fun for the whole family.
- Holiday Princess Overnight ExperienceToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022Join in on an exclusive meet and greet experience! This event includes one overnight accommodation for up to four guests (additional guests can be added, restrictions apply). Check in is...
- Adirondack ChristkindlmarktToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022Come celebrate the holidays at The Adirondack Christmas Market 2022! The event will be held in Glens Falls City Park on December 2nd from 3pm to 8 pm, December 3rd...
- Christmas in Cambridge WeekendToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022The annual Christmas in Cambridge will be held from December 2 - December 4, 2022.
- Christmas in the CountryToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022Christmas in the Country returns for the 31st year!
- Hometown Holidays Celebration in Glens Falls, NYToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022Downtown Glens Falls' annual Hometown Holidays event, organized by the Glens Falls Collaborative and sponsored by the Glens Falls Business Improvement District.
- Grumbellies Christmas on the Corner!Today until Saturday, Dec 3, 2022Holiday Craft Fair Hosted by Grumbellies Fort Ann NY
- Christmas in the CountryToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022Some of the best artists gather to have a self guided open studio tour. They have been working hard all year to create a one of a kind tour that...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Holiday Festivals, Parades & More to Get Excited About This Weekend in Glens Falls
December 1st, 2022
With so much holiday fun going on in the Glens Falls region this weekend you’ll have a tough time picking which events to attend – especially since a few of them overlap! Check out the... Continue Reading »
Make Thanksgiving Weekend Plans Now in Glens Falls With Turkey Trots, Shopping Deals & Holiday Events
November 23rd, 2022
The Glens Falls Gobble Wobble returns in addition to a couple new Turkey Day events! See what else is coming up for this weekend in Glens Falls with the North Country Festival of Trees and... Continue Reading »
Holiday Parades & Gift Shopping Start This Weekend in the Glens Falls Region
November 18th, 2022
Top events going on around Glens Falls this weekend include: two holiday parades, two holiday shopping events, an author visit and a holiday paint and sip at the local children’s museum, an artist reception, and... Continue Reading »
See Bright, Fantastical Work at Salem Art Works’ Artist Reception for Friedrich Gross
November 17th, 2022
If you’re looking for something to do tomorrow evening, Salem Art Works is hosting an artist reception for Vermont-based Friedrich Gross. His work is bright, whimsical, thought-provoking, and he has a fascinating background. Born in... Continue Reading »
Local Children’s Book Author to Promote New Book at World Awareness Children’s MuseumVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
November 15th, 2022
Anthony Richichi, a local, award-winning artist and published children’s book author, will promote his second book at World Awareness Children’s Museum this Saturday, November 19. Bring the little ones for a special reading, and to... Continue Reading »