- Vermont State FairToday until Saturday, Aug 20, 2022Head to the Vermont State Fair for fun, food, and entertainment! The Fair runs from Tuesday, August 16th to Saturday, August 20th, 2022.
- Park Patio Summer Music Series: Brian FitzgeraldTodayCome out for dinner, drinks, and live music overlooking City Park! Join the Queensbury Hotel Wednesdays from 4pm to 8pm all summer long. New this year: Make reservations in advance...
- Open Mic Night at The Grateful DenTodayHosted by Josh Kelly. Sign up at 6:30. Show starts at 7:00. It's a great night for dinner and drinks and to watch some great local talent
- Books on Carts in the ParkTodayThe Friends of Crandall Public Library will be hosting books sales outside the Library in City Park with a selection of materials for children, teens, and adults.
- Breaking Bread at Hubbard HallTodayA safe, inclusive, and sensitive space for LGBTQI+ community members where everyone is welcome and is celebrated for who they are. Come break bread with us.
- If These Streets Could Talk: PanelTodayJoin The Chapman Museum at Queensbury High School for an evening with some inspiring community members to hear perspectives on how the greater Glens Falls-Queensbury communities have changed over the...
- Old Friends BandTodayLittle Theater on the Farm Presents The Old Friends Band on August 17th, Wednesday, at 7 pm!
- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeThursday, Aug 18, 2022 until Monday, Aug 22, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeThursday, Aug 18, 2022 until Monday, Aug 22, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Games on the Lawn at The ChapmanThursday, Aug 18, 2022Join us for an hour of Victorian Era games out on the lawn! From handkerchief throwing to potato races, these tech-free games are sure to be fun. Good for ages...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Walking Tours, Visual Arts, Live Music & More Upcoming Events in Glens Falls
August 11th, 2022
The weather is forecasted to be great this weekend in Glens Falls (warm, but not excruciatingly hot!), so it might be a great time to go on a walking tour, check out an outdoor movie... Continue Reading »
8 Events You’ll Want to Check Out This Weekend in Glens Falls
August 4th, 2022
From bike rides to haunted history tours, this weekend in Glens Falls brings a wide variety of events to enjoy! Plus, take a look at a couple for a good cause that are coming up... Continue Reading »
Find Outdoor Movies, Music & Summertime Fun in Glens Falls This Weekend
July 28th, 2022
What are you doing for the last weekend in July? The Glens Falls region will be rocking with live music, performances, and more classic summer fun, plus there are a couple of events to check... Continue Reading »
Keep the Kids Entertained, Enjoy Live Performances & Find More Weekend Fun Around Glens Falls
July 22nd, 2022
This weekend might be one to visit a local splash pad, like the one shown here at Crandall Park! Find out what else is going on in and near Glens Falls, including more fun for... Continue Reading »
The Park Theater Announces 2022/23 SeasonVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
July 21st, 2022
The Park Theater is back with an incredible lineup for the 2022/23 season! This year will feature The Park Presents concert series, Tribute Band Rewind, Live & Local, Comedy After Dark, and Third Thursday Jazz.... Continue Reading »