- Unplugged Summer Fun: Youth Drop-Off ProgramToday until Friday, Aug 12, 2022Join us on the Farm for our 1/2 day, week-long drop off programs with daily activities include Group Games, Gardening, Flower Crafts, Outdoor Exploration & Inquiry activities PLUS a fresh...
- Transformations: The Art of John Van Alstine at the HydeToday until Monday, Aug 15, 2022John Van Alstine has been described as an abstract artist with a keen sense of composition, who evokes narratives from inanimate objects, and a sculptor who finds the balance and...
- José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico at The HydeToday until Monday, Aug 15, 2022José Posada (1852-1913) dominated Mexico's first communications revolution in the late nineteenth century. His art was ubiquitous, published in daily newspapers, cheap paperback books, board games, advertising flyers, revolutionary broadsides,...
- Games on the Lawn at The ChapmanTodayJoin us for an hour of Victorian Era games out on the lawn! From handkerchief throwing to potato races, these tech-free games are sure to be fun. Good for ages...
- Haunted History Tours at the Old Fort HouseToday until Friday, Aug 12, 2022Haunted History Tours of the Old Fort House will take place at 4pm on select weekend days by reservation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 518-747-9600 (min of 2 people, max of...
- Museum Tours (Docent-led Tours)TodayThe Hyde is offering free guided tours today from 1-3pm. This is a docent-led tour, which means you will have the opportunity to learn fascinating details about the collection and...
- Free Second Thursday at and Artful Afternoon The HydeTodayOn the second Thursday of each month The Hyde Collection waives the admission fee for all visitors! Second Thursdays also include an Artful Afternoon activity for families in the Art...
- Huge Summer Barn SaleTodayAugust 11th, 12th, 13th, Huge Summer Barn Sale, Thurs. 4 pm to 8 pm Fri. and Sat. 8am to 4pm, at Little Theater on the Farm
- Thursday Market & Food Truck CorralTodayThe Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral returns with a great assortment of food trucks, food vendors, and more every Thursday from May 19 through September 8, 2022.
- Live & Local Open Mic NightTodayOpen Mic Hosted by Jacko's Corner Salem, NY
What's New on GlensFalls.com
8 Events You’ll Want to Check Out This Weekend in Glens Falls
August 4th, 2022
From bike rides to haunted history tours, this weekend in Glens Falls brings a wide variety of events to enjoy! Plus, take a look at a couple for a good cause that are coming up... Continue Reading »
Find Outdoor Movies, Music & Summertime Fun in Glens Falls This Weekend
July 28th, 2022
What are you doing for the last weekend in July? The Glens Falls region will be rocking with live music, performances, and more classic summer fun, plus there are a couple of events to check... Continue Reading »
Keep the Kids Entertained, Enjoy Live Performances & Find More Weekend Fun Around Glens Falls
July 22nd, 2022
This weekend might be one to visit a local splash pad, like the one shown here at Crandall Park! Find out what else is going on in and near Glens Falls, including more fun for... Continue Reading »
The Park Theater Announces 2022/23 Season
July 21st, 2022
The Park Theater is back with an incredible lineup for the 2022/23 season! This year will feature The Park Presents concert series, Tribute Band Rewind, Live & Local, Comedy After Dark, and Third Thursday Jazz.... Continue Reading »
Six Flags Great Escape Looking to Hire 200 Positions for Fright Fest 2022Visit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
July 20th, 2022
If you’re looking for a scarily fun job this fall, Six Flags Great Escape is the place for you! The park is holding two job fairs this July, with the goal of hiring 200 positions... Continue Reading »