210 Main Street
Hudson Falls, NY 12839
Hudson Falls, NY 12839
When: Saturday, Jul 2, 2022 until Sunday, Jul 3, 2022
Where: Charles R Wood Park 17 West Brook Road Lake George, NY 12845
Cost: FREE ADMISSION
Join us for our inaugural Strand Summer Slam at the Charles R. Wood Park in Lake George on Saturday, July 2nd & Sunday, July 3rd. This is a free music...
When: Friday, Jul 8, 2022 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Where: Strand Theatre 210 Main Street Hudson Falls, NY 12839
Singer/songwriter Kevin McKrell pioneered American Celtic music beginning in 1979 with Donnybrook Fair. He leads the band with their music fusing Celtic sounds with American folk and bluegrass.
- Little Ones YogaTodayGuest instructor Neha Golwala leads an age-inclusive yoga class at the World Awareness Children's Museum! This program is open to children of all ages.
- Park Patio Summer Music Series: Jeff WaltonTodayCome out for dinner, drinks, and live music overlooking City Park! Join the Queensbury Hotel Wednesdays from 4pm to 8pm all summer long. New this year: Make reservations in advance...
- Shine Hill Road Band at Little Theater on the FarmTodayOn Wednesday, June 29th at 7 pm, Little Theater on the Farm presents the Shine Hill Road Band.
- Pints 4 Pints - Community Blood DriveThursday, Jun 30, 2022Marshall & Sterling Insurance in partnership with Common Roots Brewing is proud to help sponsor Pints 4 Pints - a community blood drive in loving memory of Anjelica Zingarino. Join...
- Music at the Marketplace - Bob Marcotte and Kim SkollThursday, Jun 30, 2022Music at Canal Street Marketplace brought to you by Little Theater on the Farm and Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council (LARAC)
- Thursday Market & Food Truck CorralThursday, Jun 30, 2022The Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral returns with a great assortment of food trucks, food vendors, and more every Thursday from May 19 through September 8, 2022.
- Live & Local Open Mic NightThursday, Jun 30, 2022We're doing it again!! Our last Open Mic night was a such a blast, so we're excited for round two!! Thank you to everyone who came out to share their...
- Author Event: Kevin O'Hara, Ins and Outs of a Locked WardThursday, Jun 30, 2022Join Battenkill books for an Author Event with Kevin O'Hara, author of Ins and Outs of a Locked Ward
- Al & Kathy Bain Band ~ Presenting Bluegrass & Gospel MusicThursday, Jun 30, 2022A LARAC sponsored free event at The Georgi. Please bring a blanket or chair & enjoy a country evening on the grounds. Handicapped parking is available.
- Trivia at The Grateful DenThursday, Jun 30, 2022Teams up to four. Winning teams receive drink chips. Eat, drink, play, and win!
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Events for Foodies, A Revamped Park & Newsy Tidbits to Know Around Glens Falls
June 23rd, 2022
Rain may be forecasted for today, but the Shirt Factory says they’ve got all the tents you need to have a great time at the weekly food truck festival. Check out what else is going... Continue Reading »
The Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is Back!
June 18th, 2022
After a successful kick-off last year, the Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is back with an incredible lineup for 2022! This free concert series, which is presented by the The Park Theater, takes place every... Continue Reading »
Festivals, Fundraisers, a Museum Grant & More to Know This Week in the Glens Falls Region
June 16th, 2022
The annual June Arts Festival from LARAC takes place in Glens Falls this weekend, it’s Law Enforcement Officers Weekend in Lake George, a new park is opening in the area, and a beach is closing... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Theatre Festival Opens 2022 Season With The Chinese Lady
June 10th, 2022
Theater lovers, get your tickets now: the 28th season of Adirondack Theatre Festival begins on June 15, 2022 at the Charles R. Wood Theater in downtown Glens Falls! This year, the opening ATF production is... Continue Reading »
Business News, Weekend Events & More to Know About in the Glens Falls RegionVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
June 9th, 2022
There’s a lot to know in the Glens Falls area this week, such as a business closure, the relocation of another company, info sessions coming on the Market Street project, and more, including a slew... Continue Reading »