- Adirondack Theatre Festival: The Chinese LadyToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022Fresh from a sold-out run at NYC's Public Theater, this show is quickly becoming one of the most widely produced plays in America. In a little-known true episode from the...
- Grease at Fort Salem TheaterToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022With a hip-shaking rock 'n' roll score featuring hits like "Summer Nights," "Greased Lightnin'," and "We Go Together," Grease celebrates Rydell High's class of 1959 in all their duck-tailed, bobby-soxed,...
- LGFD June Craft FestivalToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022Enjoy artisans and crafters from all over the New York region and as far away as Maine, Vermont and Pennsylvania. Discover crafts and handmade items for all ages and occasions.
- Free Fishing Days in NY StateToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022Free Fishing Weekends allow anglers looking to try ice fishing for the first time to do so without the requirement of a fishing license. This is a great opportunity for...
- 18th Century Naval ReenactmentToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022Rogers Island Visitors Center welcomes 18th century watercraft along with the people that manned them. Reenactors will include Rangers, Sailors, Bateau Men and Native Americans.
- 2022 Adirondack Wine & Food FestivalToday until Sunday, Jun 26, 2022The acclaimed Adirondack Wine and Food Festival will return to the Lake George Festival Commons on June 25 & 26, 2022!
- Brew In The AlleyTodaySocial and Informational Gathering of Brewers Hosted by Argyle Brewing Company and Argyle Suds Society Greenwich NY
- Strawberry Shortcake, Historic Tours & The HudsonTodayCome and enjoy on Sunday, June 26th beginning at Noon at the Fort Miller Church grounds. We'll be serving up strawberry shortcakes & refreshing beverages for you to enjoy as...
- Upstate Model Railroaders Open House & Freight Yard SaleTodayCome check out the Freightyard Sale & Open House at the Upstate Model Railroaders Club. Admission is free, there will be lots of model railroad equipment from locomotives and rolling...
- Summer Solstice Market & Folk Music FestivalTodayArgyle Brewing Company is hosting an outdoor Summer Solstice Market and Folk Music Festival at Argyle Brewing Company in Cambridge NY.
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Events for Foodies, A Revamped Park & Newsy Tidbits to Know Around Glens Falls
June 23rd, 2022
Rain may be forecasted for today, but the Shirt Factory says they’ve got all the tents you need to have a great time at the weekly food truck festival. Check out what else is going... Continue Reading »
The Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is Back!
June 18th, 2022
After a successful kick-off last year, the Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is back with an incredible lineup for 2022! This free concert series, which is presented by the The Park Theater, takes place every... Continue Reading »
Festivals, Fundraisers, a Museum Grant & More to Know This Week in the Glens Falls Region
June 16th, 2022
The annual June Arts Festival from LARAC takes place in Glens Falls this weekend, it’s Law Enforcement Officers Weekend in Lake George, a new park is opening in the area, and a beach is closing... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Theatre Festival Opens 2022 Season With The Chinese Lady
June 10th, 2022
Theater lovers, get your tickets now: the 28th season of Adirondack Theatre Festival begins on June 15, 2022 at the Charles R. Wood Theater in downtown Glens Falls! This year, the opening ATF production is... Continue Reading »
Business News, Weekend Events & More to Know About in the Glens Falls RegionVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
June 9th, 2022
There’s a lot to know in the Glens Falls area this week, such as a business closure, the relocation of another company, info sessions coming on the Market Street project, and more, including a slew... Continue Reading »