The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival 2018
Take on the Adirondack Marathon, Half-Marathon, Relays, 5K, 10K, or Children's Fun Run on September 22-23, 2018!
Runners Expo and Packet Pickup:
The Expo at Schroon Lake Central School is open to the public and features running retailers, clubs, events, and health and fitness specialists.
- Saturday, Sept. 22, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 23, 6:30 – 8:00 a.m.
Location: Schroon Lake Central School, 1125 US Route 9, Schroon Lake, NY
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 21, 2018
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. - 5K/10K packet pickup
Saturday, September 22, 2018
- 7:00-8:30 a.m. - 5K/10K registration
- 9:30 a.m. - 5K/10K start
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Race Expo & Packet Pickup
- 2:00 p.m. - 1K Children's Fun Run
- 3:00 p.m. - Course Strategy Session
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. - Pasta Dinner @ Word of Life Lodge
Sunday, September 23, 2018
- 6:30-8:15 a.m. - Packet pickup
- 7:00 a.m. - Early Bird Marathon start
- 8:40 a.m. - 9:05 a.m. - Half-Marathon buses depart
- 9:00 a.m. - Marathon and Relays start
- 10:00 a.m. - Half-Marathon start in Adirondack
- 1:00 p.m. - Half-Marathon Awards, Finish Area
- 2:00 p.m. - Marathon / Relay Awards, Finish Area
- 4:00 p.m. - Post-Race Party @ Sticks & Stones