The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Nov 29, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
2019 North Country Festival of Trees
Kick off the holiday season and start getting in the spirit with The North Country Festival of Trees at the Queensbury Hotel!
Some of the holiday decorations attendees can see include gingerbread houses, stockings, centerpieces, wreaths, fireplace mantel displays, and - of course - trees in several sizes.
A Children's Wonderland allows children to decorate Christmas cookies, make a holiday ornament, and participate in a variety of other fun-filled activities. Children will have an opportunity to take a photo with Santa - the Star of the Festival!
2019 General Festival Dates & Times
- Friday, November 29 | 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 30 | 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 1 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
2019 General Festival Pricing
- General Admission | $8
- Youth & Seniors | $5
- Judges & Designers Award Ceremony
- Tuesday, 11/26 at 6:30pm
- Holiday Luncheon
- Wednesday, 11/27 from 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- $20 per person, call 518-832-6113 for reservations
- Breakfast with Santa
- Saturday and Sunday, 11/30 and 12/1 at 8:30am
- $15 per person, call 518-832-6113 for reservations (strongly encouraged)
For more information, visit https://www.cfdsny.org/events/north-country-festival-trees