4 Butternut Hill Drive
Queensbury, NY 12804
Queensbury, NY 12804
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
- Public Planting at The Potting BenchToday until Tuesday, Mar 28, 2023Our potting bench is open for business! Bring a houseplant that's outgrown its pot, seeds that need starting, or hardy annuals to pot up. We have a variety of planters...
- Live at Argyle Brewing's Depot: Jeremiah JohnsonToday until Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023Jeremiah Johnson is a 2022 Blues Music Award Nominee, with SIX top 10 Billboard Blues Charting releases and Ruf Records recording artist. "Named one of the 75 Modern Blues &...
- Menopause The Musical at Charles R. Wood TheaterToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Four women at a lingerie sale have nothing in common but a black lace bra AND memory loss, hot flashes, night sweats, not enough sex, too much sex and more!...
- Spring Awakening at Fort Salem TheaterToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Based on Frank Wedekind's groundbreaking and controversial play, Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik's brilliant rock score and searingly emotional book take the story of sexual awakening, youth revolt, and self-discovery...
- Bowl For Kids' Sake 2023Today until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Bowl for Kids' Sake is back to March! Bring your cowboy boots down to Kingpin Alley's Family Fun Center March 24, 25, and 26 for a rootin', tootin' good time....
- Into the WoodsToday until Sunday, Apr 2, 2023A dark musical comedy presented by the Cambridge Central School Drama Club and friends. Contains mature themes and mild violence. Parental guidance recommended.
- Live at Argyle Brewing's Depot: Davey O.Today until Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023Argyle Brewing welcomes Buffalo, NY based songwriter Davey O. for his first appearance at the Cambridge Depot. Please join us in welcoming him for an evening of "six-string heartbreak &...
- Thurman Maple Days Weekend 3Today until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Celebrate the start of of the 2023 spring season at Thurman Maple Days, where nature is a way of life, and sugaring is second nature.
- Maple Weekend Open House at Mapleland FarmsToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Mapleland Farms is open for Maple Weekends March 11 & 12, 18 & 19, and 25 & 26. There's free admission, and the pancake breakfast is only $10 for adults...
- Maple Open House at Maple Valley FarmToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Tour Maple Valley Farm and learn how Maple syrup is made! Start your day with a delicious pancake breakfast (served all day) with fresh maple syrup as well as lunch...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
Find Your Weekend Fun in the Glens Falls Region With These 8 Events
March 23rd, 2023
Hockey, early Easter fun for kids and adults, a bowling fundraiser for a great cause, and more are slated for this weekend in the Glens Falls area. Check it all out below! Adirondack Thunder VS... Continue Reading »
Discover St. Patrick’s Day Events, A Food Festival & More Glens Falls Weekend Fun
March 17th, 2023
Celebrate the fact that St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Friday this year by enjoying the festivities all weekend long! See specials and events below, plus more Glens Falls happenings, including a food festival at... Continue Reading »
Food Fun, Live Music Performances & Hockey Games Slated for This Weekend in Glens Falls
March 10th, 2023
Don’t miss out on the end of Glens Falls Restaurant Week, get a suggestion on where to bring the kids, and find more weekend fun below! Fantastic Food & Drink Events Glens Falls Restaurant Week... Continue Reading »
Go Out for Restaurant Week & Find More Weekend Fun Around Glens Falls
March 3rd, 2023
See our top six picks for weekend happenings in the Glens Falls region below, and stay safe out there with the winter storm coming in this evening. Glens Falls Restaurant Week March 5 – 11... Continue Reading »
Get Excited for the Weekend in Glens Falls! Check Out These Top 8 Event PicksVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
February 24th, 2023
This weekend wraps up the Lake George Winter Carnival! Also slated for the next few days in the Glens Falls region: a Comedy After Dark performance, a murder-themed play, two hockey games, and some drinking... Continue Reading »