Countryman Challenge 5k Obstacle Race
About the Countryman Challenge & 5K Obstacle Race
You do not want to miss this unique and fun 5K Obstacle Race that uses snow and ski obstacles making this a one-of-a-kind event!
Experience the Countryman Challenge 5K Obstacle Race and After Race BBQ, sponsored by Sysco Foods, for registered competitors. Individuals and teams of four (ages 7 and up) are welcome to participate. Partial proceeds benefit Double H Ranch and West Mountain School - two nonprofits supporting children and their families.
The Fun Race (for kids 6 to 11) will begin before the main event at 12pm and is available to children of registered participants. Registration/check-in will take place in the Main Lodge from 11am to 12:30pm.
This course is fun for everyone and competititors can walk it, hike it, run it, or do a combination. You do not need skis for this competition. It's all on foot.
What to bring: water bottle, and a change of clothes and shoes for the after party.
Main Race Fees
- Youth Individual (7 to 17): $25 by 12pm on March 15th, $30 by 12pm on April 1st, $35 by 10am on April 12th, $40 on Race Day
- Adult Individual (18 and up): $35 by 12pm on March 15th, $40 by 12pm on April 1st, $45 by 10am on April 12th, and $50 on Race Day
- Teams of Four: $130 by 12pm on March 15th, $145 by 12pm on April 1st, $160 by 10am on April 12th, $170 on Race Day
Included with the Main Race fees: BBQ lunch, tee-shirt (for the first 150 competitors), and beer ticket for the Northway Brewing Beer tasting stand (for those 21 and up). Additional BBQ tickets are available for $10.
Fun Race Fees
- $10 for kids 6 to 11 of registered participants
- BBQ tickets available for $10
Find additional information on prizes and more: https://www.westmtn.net/countryman-challenge-5k-obstacle-race/
Register online: https://endurancecui.active.com/new/events/60385551/select-race?_p=10613842778832838&