1476 Route 9
Lake George, NY 12845
Lake George, NY 12845
When: Friday, Jul 8, 2022 until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Where: Adirondack Folk School at the Outlets 1746 Route 9 Lake George, NY 12845
Cost: $300 nonmembers | $250 members
This floorcloth is multi-functional, it can be used as a rug or for checkers! Each floorcloth will feature a checkerboard in the center and will be decorated around the edge...
When: Saturday, Jul 9, 2022 until Sunday, Jul 10, 2022 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Where: Adirondack Folk School 51 Main Street Lake Luzerne, NY 12846
Cost: $275 nonmembers | $225 members
Come and learn to make Chevre, Aged Chevre, Valencay, and Crottin the traditional way. We will learn to make our own cultures rather than using laboratory produced cultures and will...
- Pints 4 Pints - Community Blood DriveTodayMarshall & Sterling Insurance in partnership with Common Roots Brewing is proud to help sponsor Pints 4 Pints - a community blood drive in loving memory of Anjelica Zingarino. Join...
- Music at the Marketplace - Bob Marcotte and Kim SkollTodayMusic at Canal Street Marketplace brought to you by Little Theater on the Farm and Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council (LARAC)
- Thursday Market & Food Truck CorralTodayThe Thursday Market & Food Truck Corral returns with a great assortment of food trucks, food vendors, and more every Thursday from May 19 through September 8, 2022.
- Live & Local Open Mic NightTodayWe're doing it again!! Our last Open Mic night was a such a blast, so we're excited for round two!! Thank you to everyone who came out to share their...
- Author Event: Kevin O'Hara, Ins and Outs of a Locked WardTodayJoin Battenkill books for an Author Event with Kevin O'Hara, author of Ins and Outs of a Locked Ward
- Al & Kathy Bain Band ~ Presenting Bluegrass & Gospel MusicTodayA LARAC sponsored free event at The Georgi. Please bring a blanket or chair & enjoy a country evening on the grounds. Handicapped parking is available.
- Trivia at The Grateful DenTodayTeams up to four. Winning teams receive drink chips. Eat, drink, play, and win!
- Glens Falls Dragons VS Oneonta OutlawsTodaySee the Dragons take on the Outlaws!
- Village of Granville 2022 Summer Concert Series - New York PlayersTodaySummer Concert Series Hosted by the Village of Granville
- Grease at Fort Salem TheaterFriday, Jul 1, 2022 until Sunday, Jul 3, 2022With a hip-shaking rock 'n' roll score featuring hits like "Summer Nights," "Greased Lightnin'," and "We Go Together," Grease celebrates Rydell High's class of 1959 in all their duck-tailed, bobby-soxed,...
What's New on GlensFalls.com
The Take a Bite Food Festival is Back for Summer 2022!
June 30th, 2022
Take a Bite is back! From July 6th through August 10th, this downtown food festival will take place every Wednesday from 5-7 pm. While guests enjoy live bands on the streets of downtown Glens Falls,... Continue Reading »
Fourth of July, Fireworks, Take a Bite News & More Around Glens Falls
June 30th, 2022
The Glens Falls Symphony brings back its annual Independence Day celebration in Crandall Park this weekend, and there’s much more to report on – including a special Take a Bite event next month. Fourth of... Continue Reading »
Events for Foodies, A Revamped Park & Newsy Tidbits to Know Around Glens Falls
June 23rd, 2022
Rain may be forecasted for today, but the Shirt Factory says they’ve got all the tents you need to have a great time at the weekly food truck festival. Check out what else is going... Continue Reading »
The Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is Back!
June 18th, 2022
After a successful kick-off last year, the Crandall Park Summer Concert Series is back with an incredible lineup for 2022! This free concert series, which is presented by the The Park Theater, takes place every... Continue Reading »
Festivals, Fundraisers, a Museum Grant & More to Know This Week in the Glens Falls RegionVisit The What's New Blog on GlensFalls.com
June 16th, 2022
The annual June Arts Festival from LARAC takes place in Glens Falls this weekend, it’s Law Enforcement Officers Weekend in Lake George, a new park is opening in the area, and a beach is closing... Continue Reading »