Renewal and enrichment awaits you at Wiawaka. Your all inclusive stay provides healthful meals, lodging, workshops, yoga & pilates, lake swimming, walking trails & gardens.Season and day passes. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
A stay at Wiawaka is a respite from the hectic pace of life. Come to Wiawaka and enjoy:
- The historic buildings and beautiful grounds featuring gardens, hiking trails, a labyrinth and breathtaking views of Lake George.
- Healthy meals
- Use of the beach and lakeside dock
- Workshops and activities offered during your stay, including yoga, writing workshops, historical lectures, musical performances and more.
- The ability to walk into the village of Lake George (1 mile)
- Clean, comfortable guest cottages and rooms intentionally preserved to their original design; no phones, no TV's and shared baths.
- All buildings offer lakeviews and generous screened in porches with plenty of rocking chairs-perfect for your morning coffee and reading.
- Wiawaka is a 501C3 not for profit. Financial assistance for women in need is available. Donations are also accepted.